is over for this year. I love that D wrestles. That he is always having a good time and enjoys it (even though he has to wrestle kids that are usually 2 grades ahead of him because they go by weight). However, my butt hurts from the bleachers. And my back hurts from the wrestling room floor. I am not a very good wrestling mom....but soccer starts next week so I will let you know how I do at that.
Back to Derek - he did awesome this year. Jason was home to help with practice and to coach him through his duals. That made a HUGE difference in his wrestling. His team took first place this year and he was SO excited. He also learned a lot more this year and is definitely improving. He says that he is going to wrestle again next year...YAY!!!
And thanks to all of you who came to support him. We know it can be boring and scary (the prospect of ringworm is terrifying) but it means a lot to all of us!!!
are you making fun of me?!! ha! thanks for having us!
ReplyDelete