Some of the highlights of our lives during 2010 ~
in no particular order
 |
| Jackson - our little ladies man. I can't imagine us without him. |
Hanging out with the Fam...
 |
| Princesses |
 |
Me and D
|
Getting Ready for the BUNNY ~
 |
| Grandpa Smuin, Jack and D - Easter Camp |
Wrestling...
San Diego Adventures ~
 |
| D and Sue on the beach |
 |
| USS Midway |
 |
| They thought this was SO funny - Sea World |
 |
Ryan, Stephen, Codie and Megan
|
I can't wait to continue to show my kids everything I can - experience it all with them and see how they learn and grow, making the most of the time that we have together
(before they become teenagers and don't want to hang out with me). And tell them I love them every single day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting us!