Monday, January 10, 2011

Office Makeover

Anyone who has been to my house and seen my office knows what a disaster area it is.  Anything and everything that we don't know what to do with gets thrown in there without a second thought.  Well, I decided that I was tired of it being the "storage room" and gave it an overhaul.  Keep in mind that I am not completely finished.  I am going to make a new quilt for the bed and I also have a new desk and book cases coming.

BEFORE

Bags of stuff we want to keep

Piles upon piles of who knows what
AFTER




Tim helped me cut the wood for the frames

Candace showed me how to make these - super cute!

I am sure that I will post pics when it is all finalized, but for now I am pretty excited about it.   I used a chocolate brown paint that I thought would be too dark but isn't too bad at all.  What do you think - any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. That looks really good! I like how the frames turned out. ....curtains??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us!