Time to get ready to go back home. :( We all decided to have breakfast together with Grandma and Grandpa before we left Mesquite. I am SO glad that we got to spend a few days with them!
(I still haven't figured out how the date is showing up on the pictures - or why these say the wrong day - forgive me)
 |
| Grandpa and I in the Eureka |
 |
Chelsie, Connor, Kenadee, Maddie, Derek and Jake
Yep - we stuck them all on the kid table! |
 |
| Grandma and Kathy |
Congratulations again on 50 years together!! I think that we should spend another few days with you to celebrate 51 years together next year, and hopefully Dad, Codie, Stephen, Tim, Candace and Jack can come along!
Just a thought...
maybe you should look through your camera's owners manual...oh yeah i have it. and im reading it like a novel. enthralling, really. also, did a security guy yell at you for taking pics in a casino or does that just happen to me?
ReplyDelete